What is SEO (Search Engine Optimization)? is the optimization of websites in accordance with the rules of search engines. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) aims to ensure that you are among the best results in the searches made by users and get organic traffic.
SEO (Search Engine Optimization) How is it Done?
SEO work needs to be approached in two different directions. Most website owners think that links from other sites are the most important value for their site. This is one of the biggest mistakes for SEO. It is necessary to look at SEO studies in two areas, these are:
- On-Page SEO
- Off-Page SEO
listen. All the work you do without on-page SEO work will lose its effect over time.
What is On-Page SEO?
On-page SEO is the whole process of optimizing your site in accordance with SEO rules. The most basic of these rules are:
- Use of the Index Tag
- Sitemap.xml File
- Robots.txt File
- Canoncial Tag Usage
- Seo Compatible URL Structure
- Compliance with Heading Tag Structure (Heading Tags H1-H2-H3-H4-H5-H6)
- Page Title (Sayfa Başlığı)
- Meta Title (Meta Başlık)
- Meta Description (Meta Açıklama)
- Alt Tags
- High Page Performance (Speed)
- Responsive Design (Compatibility with All Devices)
- Featured Snipped (Listing Structure)
- Readable Content Structure
- Providing Internal and External Links
may be listed as. These vital rules are the must-haves list of SEO.
What is Off-Page SEO?
External SEO is basically based on another website, social media platforms, forums, etc. are links to your site from channels. These are basically called backlinks.
SEO Optimization is a set of processes that require effort. Everyone wants to be on the first page of Google :).
You can get SEO service either once or for a long time.
S Plus Web , our SEO stages are as follows:
After the SEO agreement, the research phase is started without losing time. During the research phase:
- Sector Analysis
- Competitor Analysis
- Keyword Analysis
- Trend Analysis
- SERP Analyses
- Page Types
- Content Types
- Brand Trends
- Channels Used
- Investments Made
- Users’ Search Intent
steps are meticulously managed and the resulting analyses are reported.
The reports obtained during the research phase are shared with the brand manager. As a result of the shared reports, during the development phase:
- Technical SEO Shortcomings and Development Process
- Competitors’ Content Types and Brand Content Types Comparison
- Determining Strategies by Comparing Competitor SEO Analyses and Brand’s Analyses
- Types of Content That Need to Be Produced
- Content List to Be Revised
- Branding Strategy and Enhancements List
With the help of search engine optimization roadmap and process are determined.
With the roadmap determined during the development phase, the implementation phase is started as quickly as possible. During the implementation phase, it is necessary to work with the brand as a team. Especially if the content is not worked on as a team, the process may be prolonged.
For example: Let’s say you don’t produce video content in an industry where your competitors produce video content. Although the content types that need to be produced during the development phase are forwarded to you in the report, the SEO process will be prolonged if you do not produce video content.
The implementation stages are as follows:
- Elimination of Internal SEO Errors
- Improving Page Performance (Acceleration)
- Revision of Content That Needs to Be Revised
- Determination of Traffic Sources and Starting to Use them in the Most Accurate Way
- Reporting the Entire Process
With SEO service is completed and your brand now has a website that gets organic traffic. We have tried to explain our SEO service process to you as briefly as possible.
Do you want to reach your target audience with SEO?
S Plus Web SEO service By making the right SEO configuration, reach your target audience without ads and be visible among your competitors. ? Get detailed information by reviewing our SEO Danışmanlığı page.